Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dean's Story

My eyesight had gotten much worse since my last prescription about three years ago. Because of other financial pressures, I had not been able to get new glasses even though I was now having a lot of trouble seeing through my present glasses. I was amazed at what happened through this program and the voucher i received. I was told that I will receive a voucher and to be honest, I did not know what to expect. You can imagine my surprise and pleasure when I went to LensCrafters and presented my voucher. They treated me with the utmost respect and seemed so pleased just to be able to help me. They allowed me to choose from a very good selection of frames and had the glasses ready to pick up the same day. And, to my shock, I walked out with excellent glasses - and absolutely no cost! Thank you so much to all those who made this possible. You are a blessing to me daily.

It is because of the many partnerships and volunteers that make these stories a reality. There are hundreds of stories just like Dean's that have occurred because of the generosity of our supporters and volunteers. That is what Victory is all about, individual lives being touched by the love of Christ which is shown through our partners. From all of us at Victory, thank you to all of our partners that provide compassionate and comprehensive care to the patients we are privileged to serve.

If you would like to visit Victory or have any questions about how you can become apart of the ministry, contact Kim Garrett at 460-2928

No comments:

Post a Comment